“outstanding producer of dark, near-the-knuckle one-liners, reminiscent in some ways of Frankie Boyle. One of the hottest newcomers on the UK comedy scene”
“…a few sharp intakes of breath, but always just the right side of satire, painting a brutal, rather pessimistic picture of the modern world. Definitely one to watch!”
– Heather Kincaid, Whats On Midlands
“…a lot of dick/paedo/terrorists gags..”
– Steve Bennett, Chortle
“Evidence of a keen wit… quite clever and very funny.”
– Peter Fox, Notts Comedy Review
“Good stage presence and lots of potential.”
– Andy Nightingale, CanComedy
“Don’t go on after Moses, the career killing c×××.”
– Glen Gandy, Blue Giraffe Comedy
“East meets West via Small Heath and Cradley.”
– Dave Francis (intoxicated) The Holybush
“His style is a constant chuckle and smile with the occasional BWAHAHA thrown in.”
-Thom Milner, Cup O Tea Comedy.
“Most promising joke teller that I can remember.”
– Paul Smith, Hot Water Comedy.
“A great act, could be massive.”
– Martin Mullaney, Cheeky Monkey.
“He’s as smart as he is handsome.”
– Lurleen Lumpkin, Country Music Star